(anticipatory music) – Gimme your money (gasping) Let’s go.
Hurry up. Make it quick.
– All right, all right. (bag rustles) (hand slapping) (bam)
uhg! (man kicking) uh!
– [Cashier] Om my God. – [Criminal] Ah! – Good afternoon ma’am. Could I have a pack’o
condoms please? – Um hm. – Purple box un-lubricated. (banging glass?) – Ugh. I came as soon as
I got your text. – I sent you that
text 20 minutes ago. (criminal groaning)
– The bus was late. – What kinda super
hero takes the bus? – The kind whose
wings don’t work. – If your wings don’t work then why you put
the mother [bleep] on? – Branding. The same reason you wear
that raggedy-ass hoodie. – If you can’t show up on time these people aint
never gonna trust you to be they super hero. You might as well be the police. – I’m try’n I promise. I got this day job. It was goin good til
they cut my hours. (criminal groaning) – Hey stop cry’n you’re the one who came in here and tried to rob these people.
(choking) (snap) Oh my God. – Oh shit!
You broke his neck. – N no no no no–
– He’s dead. we don’t know that.
What are you talk’n about? – Be positive. He okay. He okay. You good my man?
– No he’s not. – You good?
– No he’s not good. – Your good. – Oh my…he sleep.
– Oh. – He sleep.
– He is not sleep. – He sleep.
See he sleep. He asleep now. – He asleep.
– You just closed his eyes. – You wadn’t in here
’cause you was late. He had a knife. He had the knife on ’em. – You fingerprints
are on that man. – I’m so sorry
that’s my bad bro. Can you delete that from
the surveillance thing? That’s the third one this week. I’m too strong. – Third? – You think I would purposely– – Yo yo yo yo it’s Like Rage. Hey Luke what’s good man? Yo – How you do’n young brother?
Hey check it out we at the spot right here. We out here.
– Oh oh you live, you live.
– Yeah we live as hell man. And who do we run into but Luke Rage.
– Right. – Look at that look at the face look at the face. And he just knocked
this dude out. He dead as hell.
– Yeah, no no he’s not dead. – This dude dead? Okay.
– No he sleep. No he definitely dead but hey so Luke tell us
how it all went down>- Believe it or not I didn’t have anything
to do with this one. The Night Pigeon heroically
defended this woman’s store. He’s a hero. – Na.
– Yo he look like a rat dude wit wings. What’s up wit that? – Actually the pigeon is
a highly intelligent– – Hey whatever rat man. Get a picture o’ me and Luke. Come on. – He’s a hero I guarantee you. He’s a hero. Come on in here. Make sure you get the body. Make a little space. Can you see the body. Oh yeah. – Yeah man. – [Luke] Y’all
stay safe out man. How’s everything been man? You been okay? – Good man.
I just wish you could do the same to that
dude that’s been steel’n packages off my stoop. – People have been
steeling some packages? – Not some man. All. If you order form that website Package Pros it’s
as good as gone. – My day job was
over at Package Pros. What street you live on man? – Dexter Avenue. – Look to me like
Dexter Ave. need a hero. – Look kid Imma check into this. – That’s what’s up man. Hey what’s your name again? – They call me the Night– – Oh shit! It’s the fly’n rat-bird. (kids laughing) What up Luke? – What up Reggie? (Reggie Whooping)
– [Luke] Don’t worry about them. You’ll win the people
over it just takes time. – Got a silent alarm
about a robbery? – I got it under control, Keith. He sleep. – Sleep?
– Yeah. – Huh? All right. Third time this week. – Now is that the type
a hero you wanna be? – No. – Well then get out there
and catch that package thief. The city needs a Night Pigeon. (hero music) – You’re right. – Hey Reggie you wanna come
help me move this dead body. – [Reggie] All right. (pigeon cooing) (wings flapping)